Tula Baby Carrier - Tide Pool
At times, unique beauty radiates from the smallest things like the magnificent wonders found at low tide, along the sea shore. Honoring the playful displays of shape and color that are found in these small seaside world, 'Tide Pool' has a geometric batik design showcasing a spectrum of color along our Purple canvas. The specialty artisan process used to create this colorful design translates to a gorgeous variation to the colors and shapes printed on the fabric. Our toddler carriers combine style and intuitive, easy to use adjustments to create a comfortable carrier that supports the bond between you and your child! See what you discover with 'Tide Pool'!
Baby Carrier Features:
- Purple canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in purple
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for toddler's comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.