Tula Baby Carrier - Aviary
Aviary is designed with a print that has colorful birds amidst rich florals and greenery with a black canvas. Modern and bright, Aviary has the perfect balance of sophistication and spontaneity.
Baby Carrier Features:
Black canvas base
Removable, regulated hood in black
Highest quality Duraflex buckles
Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
Extra padding around leg-opening for baby's comfort
Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.